Number of data sets: 7,394,223
WILBERT is the library search engine of the TH Wildau.
WILBERT searches through records, which are updated on a daily basis, containing sources from printed and electronic media available on the campus.
Wilbert offers a parallel search in:
- all printed and electronic books available at the TH Wildau (online catalogue)
- all printed and electronic journals available at the TH Wildau (ZDB, EZB)
- full texts from the Open Access Repository of the TH Wildau
- full texts of latest articles of selected journals
- full texts from EconStor, a publication server for scholarly economic literature
- data from nationally licensed products (e-books, e-journals)